VISA information

Passport and Visa Requirements

Conference attendees from non-EU countries must possess a passport valid for at least three months after the end of the conference. Citizens of some countries cannot enter Lithuania without a valid Schegen visa. Please check your case here.

Those requiring a visa should apply immediately to the consular office or embassy of Lithuania in their country in order to avoid delay. You can apply for a visa online. Please note that the visa application procedure can take up to two months.

Visit the website of Foreign Ministry of Lithuania for more details.

Letter of Invitation

If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to Lithuania, please send the following information to [email protected]: